Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Red Velvet Pancakes!

Decided to share another awesome recipe that I discovered recently. I LOVE breakfast foods! So when I saw this super easy recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes from a mix?!  Done deal, my friends!

Red Velvet Pancakes

1 1/4 c. Flour
2 c. Red Velvet Cake Mix ( I used a Duncan Hines mix...)
1 T. Sugar
3/4 tsp. Baking Powder
dash of salt
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
1-2 c. Milk, add slowly

Mix all 7 ingredients together; add milk slowly until it is the correct consistency.
If you wanted to use this as a Waffle Mix, add 2 T. veggie oil and 1 egg).

Cook until done! Top with this wonderful cream cheese icing. It is amazing!

Cream Cheese Icing

4 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
1/4 c. Butter
2 1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
2-3 T. Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla

Frost on top of the pancakes, or drizzle depending on the amount wanted!
Enjoy!!!





What have YOU baked recently?  Wanna share a recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment