Friday, March 23, 2012

Chocolate Crackle Cookies

I decided to share today a recipe that I recently discovered that is fabulous. These are called Chocolate Crackle Cookies, and are absolutely yummy chocolately goodness! I modified the recipe slightly, but it is complete in its entirety here:

Chocolate Crackle Cookies:

1 1/4 c.      packed light brown sugar
3/4 c.        Crisco
1/4 c.         butter
1 1/2 tsp.   vanilla
2                 large eggs, beaten
2 c.             flour
6 T.            unsweetened cocoa
1/ tsp.        salt
1/2 tsp.      baking soda
1 c.              chocolate chips
1/3 c.          granulated sugar
1/3 c.          powdered sugar

Honestly, I mixed all the ingredients together in my Kitchenaid mixer, minus the granulated and powderd sugars. Place these in seperate bowls and set aside. After the dough is mixed (add the choc chips by hand to not chop them up too badly) place in a bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour. Roll into small ball shapes. First roll in granulated sugar, then repeat with the powdered sugar.

Place 2" apart onto lightly greased cooking sheet ( I just sprayed with Pam lightly).
Bake 8-10 minutes at 375* and enjoy. Easy and fairly quick as well!!




If you have any new recipes, post a link! I would love to share any goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment